The Unveiling of Tricia’s Gratitude Bell

Today marked a very special moment in my life. Literally, a dream came true. 

After 5 months of searching for a way to create my Gratitude Bell, I’m so excited to share my reaction of seeing it for the first time. It felt like Christmas!

Although I helped direct the design of it, it wasn’t until this past Friday that I actually got to ring it and appreciate it fully. I literally just had yet another infusion just before receiving this in the mail! I also had to say goodbye to my dear oncologist who is going into breast cancer research!





A heart-felt thanks to the Bevin Bells company, who kindly worked with me when they heard about my desire to have a unique Gratitude Bell made so that people with stage 4 cancer can have their own bell to ring anytime we choose to be grateful. Not only did Bevin Bells invite me to help with its design, but they offered to print my poem that can be framed and placed near the Gratitude Bell, too. Additionally, they included a little story about me that will come with each purchased bell!  PS I don’t get a cut from their sales, however, I did get the very first bell as a gift and I have a bell named after me! More importantly, there is now a Gratitude Bell in the world available for others to ring! That’s my legacy in all this…helping others find more gratitude, no matter our circumstances!

I’d love it if you’d help me fill every chemotherapy center and oncologist radiology center in the world with these so that other stage 4 patients have a bell to ring any time we want to share that we choose gratitude!! These would be sweet gifts for cancer patients to have at home too!! We all could choose more reasons to be grateful!

Thanks to God who inspired Brandon Lake to write and sing the recent song called Gratitude. Because of that melody, my life changed! I had something life-giving to listen to during my last year and a half of being re-diagnosed with terminal cancer. And now I can share his song with the world through a reminder to choose gratitude every time someone rings their own Gratitude Bell.   

Now if only I could personally let Brandon Lake know just how far reaching that song is going!!! God had more in mind than the most amazing worship-filled song! Now this bell is a testimony to point others to the lyrics of his song and hopefully lead them into a heart space of gratitude for every little thing God does to bless us, even if one has stage 4 cancer. 

Enjoy…click here to watch this video of my reaction. 


If you’d like to help buy a Tricia’s Gratitude Bell for a cancer treatment center and don’t feel comfortable contacting them or if you’d like to give a Tricia’s Gratitude Bell to someone anonymously, please contact me personally and I would love to help you accomplish that. To donate towards the next bell you’re welcome to Venmo me and I’ll make that happen!

Email me: triciasgratitudebell@gmail.com

To purchase your very own Gratitude Bell click here!! If you can afford to buy one for your local cancer infusion center please consider that too!!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How my Gratitude Bell Became A Reality

My Mama’s Gratitude Bell